Thursday, December 1, 2016

Home Again and VLOG About APQS Visit

Terry and I drove into my driveway about 4:30 yesterday.  Terry hurriedly pulled all of her things out of my car and packed them into her car, and she was off again to her home in Kingston.  I am still in Edmond due to some other events happening here.

I made a VLOG for you about our visit to APQS:




It is kind of crazy that now that I KNOW HOW TO USE QUILT PATH, I am at the house that doesn't have my longarm in it.  I can practice on Quilt Path though even without it being attached to the longarm, so I may do that.  I COULD make a quilt to take home and use to embed what I have learned in my brain.

MAYBE, I will do that.  I told Terry I might make another table scarf because that would be a fast project to learn with.

We shall see.

I tried to show Dawn my owls, but I couldn't figure out how to find them.  So I am putting them here in case she stops by, and for you, in case you didn't see my WONKY hang-up job.  The bar is too long.  I will have Jerry fix that when time permits, but for now, the bar just sticks out on one end.  PLAY LIKE you don't see it, okay?



I have to go.  Jerry will be here this afternoon, and this house needs some attention!  Being here only a few times a year leaves a lot to be addressed when I finally return.

Be back soon.

Hugs, Joy




1 comment:

  1. Hello, I just found your blog and VLog and have really enjoyed both. I LOVE the quilt behind you in today's VLog...is there a pattern. I have a floor covered in bags of scraps and think it would be the perfect scrap buster quilt. I'm looking forward your next posts.

    ReplyDelete

TO COMMENT: Scroll down a bit and find the word "comments". It may have a number in front of it. Click on it, and you will be able to leave a somment. I realize you have to choose Google, Facebook or Anonymous or ? to post a comment. If you choose "Anonymous", you will be able to post a comment, but please leave your first name in your comment so I know you aren't a machine.

I do enjoy receiving comments, especially, when they are to answer my questions!

Hugs, Joy