Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Mug Rug Tutorial Video

I only have a few minutes.  The weather here in Edmond is SOOOO NICE today, I have to go out and play.  I have to get something for Terry that she really needs, but she doesn't know it.  Then I might go to Hancock's or maybe JoAnn's.  Wish my friends were still here!

So,
HOW does one make a mug rug?

Here is a video tutorial I did this morning if you happen to care:

And here is a picture of the mug rugs I made for Princess Di and Deb.

You will have to see the video I made in the last post to see the one I made for Paula.  She LOVED it, by the way.

And I'm heading out to investigate some fabric stores!

Hugs, Joy

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Philly! I'm so happy for you.
    Lucinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these cute little mug rugs. I love hearing about your embroidery. I am new at machine embroidery, my Hubby got me a Bernina 750QE for Christmas and last month got me the Embroidery Module and software for my birthday. I am still waiting for the software to arrive and I just can't wait to get started so the timing of your last couple of videos has been great for me to see. But of course is making the wait even harder, Hehe!

    Thanks again for sharing!
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. love what you do and your chatty way well done from UK

    ReplyDelete

TO COMMENT: Scroll down a bit and find the word "comments". It may have a number in front of it. Click on it, and you will be able to leave a somment. I realize you have to choose Google, Facebook or Anonymous or ? to post a comment. If you choose "Anonymous", you will be able to post a comment, but please leave your first name in your comment so I know you aren't a machine.

I do enjoy receiving comments, especially, when they are to answer my questions!

Hugs, Joy