Thursday, April 7, 2016

Surprise Video for You

You will get a kick out of this little video I made this morning at Terry's house.

I do NOT know WHY it is so skinny!  I took it with my cell phone, and I probably need to change the settings.  Any advice on the subject will be greatly appreciated.

Without further ado, here it is:

So, if you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend it.  This was the VERY FIRST GLASS I ever had!
Unfortunately, it will not be my last.  Actually, I have a glass of it right here next to me on my nightstand.  I just told Terry that if I'm awake at 2 AM, I will be calling her.  I read somewhere that decaf coffee STILL has caffeine in it.

Terry and some friends are all riding their motorcycles to Fort Worth tomorrow to some race.  That is one thing we do not have in common.  I would much rather stay home and sew.  I have to catch up with Deb on new clothes for our class.

Diana just texted me and said she is bringing a cape and sheers to cut the back of my hair for me.  I'll have to film it so I can do it unless she is going to come live with me.

I almost finished a new jacket today.  I will show it to you tomorrow to see what you think.  SOMETHING is strange across the back shoulder area, but I haven't figured out what yet.  This is jacket #3.  Maybe I will get it right by jacket #4.

Off to watch some more of Louise's fitting video.

Hugs, Joy

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on Taunton Classes with Louise Cutting. Although I love SFD, I am always trying to fit my ever "changing, aging, body shape". I purchased the fitting class and am considering her "By Popular Demand" jacket class. Thanks for always sharing info you find interesting.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. The iced coffee looks good my friend. I may have to try it. I am looking forward to the end of the month in OK city with you and Diana. I enjoy your blog so very much; after all it is what led me to you. Can't wait to see the newest jacket. I love the new Louise Cutting class so far. I actually emailed her yesterday about raising the back up for the curved back to see if I could try that instead of the curved back adjustment. I am anxious to see what she says. That might keep me from needing a seam down the back. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Joy! Every time I read your blog or watch a clip on youtube you crack me up! Wish we lived closer. I know we could be bff's Roseann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joy you are a joy to watch you make me feel so happy you have so much energy an your fast i love the tips an information an at last I seen a picture of Jerry ha ha in the muffin video ha well don't stop doing what your doing its wonderfull.your house is amazing !!hugs loraine england

    ReplyDelete

TO COMMENT: Scroll down a bit and find the word "comments". It may have a number in front of it. Click on it, and you will be able to leave a somment. I realize you have to choose Google, Facebook or Anonymous or ? to post a comment. If you choose "Anonymous", you will be able to post a comment, but please leave your first name in your comment so I know you aren't a machine.

I do enjoy receiving comments, especially, when they are to answer my questions!

Hugs, Joy