Friday, January 15, 2016

My New Ottlite!

I made a video yesterday showing you my new Ottlite.  It is a darling little lamp, and I am so glad to have it to help me with making my beading adventures moveable aroundable.

Here is the video:

I JUST remembered that my friend, Margaret, texted me a picture this morning to show me that she was wearing the pink jewelry set I made her last year.

She is SO BEAUTIFUL, she would be pretty in a bed sheet, but she is especially pretty in pink!  I LOVE making jewelry for her because she wears it so well, and she is so fancy.  I always have to "up my game" when I'm going out with Margaret because she always dresses so nice.

And I have to go now.

It is time for dinner, and I can have ONLY a shake.  Actually, I need to leave out the banana -- leave out the fruit -- and leave out the Herbalife, and drink water!!!

Terry and I had lunch today at Roadhouse in Durant. I ordered the Shisk-K-Bob like I did the first time we ate there.  Terry ordered a BLT with a Pasta Salad. Terry finished her lunch and went to the Ladies' Room.

While Terry was away from the table -- FOR SOME INSANE REASON -- I asked the waitress if they had any desserts.  I assumed she would say they had Cheesecake and Brownies, and I could easily resist.

But, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WHO WOULDA THOUGHT that she would say, "We have a delicious RUM CAKE and I can heat up some caramel sauce and put it on top".

I asked if she had some fresh coffee to go with it.  She did!  So when Terry got back to the table, the waitress came with the rum cake and TWO FORKS.  It was D I V I N E !!!  SO, that is why I should have only water and air for supper tonight.

Gotta get.

Hugs, Joy

1 comment:

  1. Margaret is definitely pretty in pink and so is the jewelry. Don't be so hard on yourself about a little dessert once in a while. Life is too short to live without the occasional treat.

    ReplyDelete

TO COMMENT: Scroll down a bit and find the word "comments". It may have a number in front of it. Click on it, and you will be able to leave a somment. I realize you have to choose Google, Facebook or Anonymous or ? to post a comment. If you choose "Anonymous", you will be able to post a comment, but please leave your first name in your comment so I know you aren't a machine.

I do enjoy receiving comments, especially, when they are to answer my questions!

Hugs, Joy