Monday, November 30, 2015

Did You See My SFD Videos?

Yes.  It is so much fun for me to see them.  I have told Glenda that my readers are always asking me to show them HOW I do my Sure-fit Designs blouses.  I always tell you to just go to www.surefitdesigns.com and look at the dozens of videos there.

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL,
it seems some people have been asking Glenda to show them how to make my blouses also.  She was very nice to take the time to make TWO videos.  You probably got them in an email already if you are a follower, but if you didn't, I will post the links here.

I believe this one is the VERY FAST version Glenda did.  I love it.


This one is the detailed, slower version if anyone is interested in how I designed my red blouse.  




There is ONE difference from what Glenda shows you.  

I make a SEPARATE FACING that I sew onto the front.  I like the turned back edge with the facing understitched.  It is more substantial, I think.  Sometimes, I take out the shoulder seam in the facing and put a seam down the CB of the facing.

I have worked all day today on a special surprise for someone very dear to me, but I cannot blog about it.  It is for Christmas, so I have to keep it a secret until after Christmas.  I sure will show it to you then though.  It is WAY FUN!

Speaking of that, I need to get back to work on it.

Have a MARVELOUS week, my friends, and remember to count your many blessings.  Thank you so much for your sweet comments about my Thanksgiving video.  I do realize that I am not alone in the "broken family" boat.   

Hugs, Joy

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I saw it and it is great!! Congratulations. Now my turn to bite the bullet and give it a go! Thanks for being an inspiration to us, Joy!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

TO COMMENT: Scroll down a bit and find the word "comments". It may have a number in front of it. Click on it, and you will be able to leave a somment. I realize you have to choose Google, Facebook or Anonymous or ? to post a comment. If you choose "Anonymous", you will be able to post a comment, but please leave your first name in your comment so I know you aren't a machine.

I do enjoy receiving comments, especially, when they are to answer my questions!

Hugs, Joy