Tuesday, August 18, 2015

VLOG for Today

Decided to sit and chat with you today.

And, yes, that is the LOVELIEST picture of me that Youtube chose to put on the video.

It probably doesn't help that I am wearing my Mother-in-Law's blouse that isn't really my color, BUT it is a Size 10, and it fits me!  So many of my tops are too big these days.

Be back soon with a new quilt to show you.  I'm kind of stuck at the moment as to what fabric to choose for the borders.  This one is real different.

Hugs, Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO COMMENT: Scroll down a bit and find the word "comments". It may have a number in front of it. Click on it, and you will be able to leave a somment. I realize you have to choose Google, Facebook or Anonymous or ? to post a comment. If you choose "Anonymous", you will be able to post a comment, but please leave your first name in your comment so I know you aren't a machine.

I do enjoy receiving comments, especially, when they are to answer my questions!

Hugs, Joy