Monday, July 27, 2015

Hello Real Fast and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Margaret!

Sorry I missed yesterday.  Our church has a once-a-year shindig called "Jubilee".  It started last night.  I usually do NOT attend as the music is so LOUD, you probably heard the drum beats where you live!  My friend, Gigi, and I were plugging our ears with our fingers.  I like loud music sometimes, but that music is WAY, WAY, WAY TOO LOUD!  Jerry wants to go two more nights to hear our favorite speakers, but I will take some of Jerry's ear plugs he wears when he is on his bulldozer.  I don't care to go deaf, thank you!  Never liked that loud stuff even when I was young.

My friend, Margaret, has a birthday near the end of July, but I never can remember the exact day.  I know it is just a week or two before mine, so I know I'm really close.

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY Margaret -- whichever day it is.  I will be up there by Friday, and we will do lunch and whatever else we can think of to do.  I don't think either one of us needs a new purse, but there must be SOMETHING we need for our birthdays.

Peggy is on in 10 minutes, and I NEVER miss her webcasts.  That is Peggy Sagers at Silhouette Patterns.  Go to Youtube and search "Silhouette Patterns" and about a million of her videos will come up.  She has a new one-hour long webcast every other Monday.  I don't know how she does it.  I always learn something from her.  She is such a generous sharer of information.

Carol, you asked me about the pictorial quilt.  I will do a video on that tomorrow for you.







Until then,

Hugs,

Joy




No comments:

Post a Comment

TO COMMENT: Scroll down a bit and find the word "comments". It may have a number in front of it. Click on it, and you will be able to leave a somment. I realize you have to choose Google, Facebook or Anonymous or ? to post a comment. If you choose "Anonymous", you will be able to post a comment, but please leave your first name in your comment so I know you aren't a machine.

I do enjoy receiving comments, especially, when they are to answer my questions!

Hugs, Joy